On 12-26-17 I purchased purchased a reman rack and pinion, part number 36-1373, for my 2005 Honda Pilot. Last week it started to leak so I took it to the mechanic at Joes Auto Khair at 970-356-7200 to see if I could get it in to have him look at it. Joes Auto Khair is the the shop who installed the rack and pinion.

Joe himself looked at the rack and informed me that it was defective and leaking from the drivers side and that it would need replaced.

I went into the Napa store, 1114 28th AVE Greeley, Colorado 80634 where I purchased it, to speak with someone about a return and potential labor cost since it was within the last six months since my purchase.

The parts counter sales associate who was polite informed me that I would be able to return it myself but that they could not do it through the shop and that labor would not be covered since I purchased it and not my mechanic.

I am a long customer of Napa and since I was in the car business at a local ford dealer I always believed in the quality of your parts. I am not happy with the customer service I received when I purchased the part and returned the core and I am very displeased with having to pay labor yet again after less than 6 months.

Is there anything you can do to help before I inquire further with my attorney?

Respectfully

Kyle Miller

Review about: Napa Auto Parts Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments