Napa Auto Parts - Made in Mexico
I reserved a part for my vehicle online to be picked up at my local NAPA Auto Parts in Uniontown PA.I was willing to pay a bit more because the item pictured was stamped made in USA.
When the part was finally available for pickup almost a week later I got the part home to find it had a made in Mexico stamp over a blank spot where the made in USA stamp had once been placed.
I chatted with a NAPA Know How person on their web site and given the parts by many manufacturers story.Contacted customer support about about false and misleading advertising and have not heard back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16 Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1 Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. ..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."