Napa Auto Parts - Made in Mexico
I reserved a part for my vehicle online to be picked up at my local NAPA Auto Parts in Uniontown PA.I was willing to pay a bit more because the item pictured was stamped made in USA.
When the part was finally available for pickup almost a week later I got the part home to find it had a made in Mexico stamp over a blank spot where the made in USA stamp had once been placed.
I chatted with a NAPA Know How person on their web site and given the parts by many manufacturers story.Contacted customer support about about false and misleading advertising and have not heard back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "Sales Invoice #: 11010144Order Date: 05/20/16 Item:Product DescriptionQuantity3223 in 1 CHERRY TREE 3 to 5 FEET1 Order SummarySubtotal Tax $19.98Shipping and Handling. ..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."