2.0
Turnaround Time

Napa auto on freya in Spokane Washington, called in to get a price quote and got put on hold for 15+minutes then hung up called back and guy asked if he could put me on hold I went to say no and he put me back on hold.I am not happy about how he didn't even listen to me he just put me on hold assuming I was ok with it.

Please make a line available for price quotes only so I don't have to go through that again.I am considering taking my business else where and that would not be good because I do most all my auto parts shopping there and you would lose a lot of business from me and my other businesses

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Napa Auto Parts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Napa Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Napa Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Napa Auto Parts?

Comments

Lake City, Florida, United States #1195453

I had the opposite effect.I walked in waited for the guy to get off the phone.

He got off started helping me and then kept stopping with me to answer every call that came in. I was there for a good 45mins just trying to warranty a part and then called immature because I do not keep a receipt. I had assumed they kept a record like all other auto places I go to. Nope.

Because they believe all their customers should be Adult enough to hold onto their receipt they do t keep records of everyday joes that come in.

It was a warranty on a battery that i had had for 2 yrs (a $200 optima battery!) and still had a 1 yr warranty left on it.Now less than a month after all this my battery is dead again and I don't want to step into that rude place.