Product: Napa Auto Parts Manager Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Napa Auto Parts - Customer service at your Goulds store is herrendous

Manager is overwhelmed always.. When Manager is at the store. Employees cant make decision. I have been shopping at this locatio. For over 10 yrs. Almost daily. I have thousands of $$$ to show for it. Something has to be done!! Everyone complaints but cant communicate with you all because they are mechanics and have no idea on how to use email. Great employees but bad dirrection!!
2.8
Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Usability

Napa Auto Parts - Idiot manager

im writing a formal complaint becuase my wife bought a very exspensive tractor battery on 4/15/2018. unlike all batteries this one did not come with a little round sticker and the guy telling me we bought it in 2016. i do not have the receipt but i think this guy is doing something fishy. my number 4095546418 ken is my name.
1.2

Napa Auto Parts - Poor Cutomer Service

Called and ordered a part for my car and when it got here it was not the part i needed. In the call the sales man never mentioned a return policy nor at the store was there a written policy on returned items. The sales man and store manger have ignored me and not make an effort to contact me. All the store manager said was i could not get my money back. This is BS poor costumer service. It is going on a month now and I had to be the one to call and get an answer that no refund will be given to me.
I didn't like
  • Staff at this store
Reply to reviews
I would like to lodge a formal complaint against Edward Schmidt from your 22 Hillside Dr. Fox Lake IL 60020 branch. As a supplier of goods to his branch(which he initiated via order and made payment for) I followed up with a call to insure that the was satisfied with...
I didn't like
  • Rude disrespectful behaviour

Napa Auto Parts - Empoyees. Not friendly

I have been buying parts at the Westerville Oh store for over 50 yrs This store has the most un friendly people and the poorest service from the manager and assistant Manager on down
2.5
Show

Napa Auto Parts - Jake has the worse customer service. I dont know how he is a manager at Napa in strasburg

Everytime i have to deal with Jake Elliott he us a complete *** to me. Went in to this morning for a a couple of bolts and cauter pins. I held up the pin and asked him where they are. He just looks at me Amanda came over and helped me. Then i picked out bolts and asked him if he wanted the number and he takes the time to find a pin and paper instead of just writing down the number. Amanda again steps up and helps me.