Went to have a caliper bolt replaced,,The replacement bolt provided was clearly the wrong size,,I brought the Caliper at Napa and the the salesman insisted the replacement bolt was the correct size,,We put the new bolt and the old bolt side by side and they didnt match,,He could not give me any explanation nor was intersted in resolveing the issue,,He called me POPPY and asked me to either buy the replacement bolt (which was the wrong size) or leave the store,,GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE...I ended up going to Autozone across the street and got the correct bolt,,GOOD JOB NAPA,,BPT CT (NORTH AVE &LINDLET ST)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Napa Auto Parts. The most disappointing about napa auto parts car part replacement at Napa Auto Parts was product quality and manager attitued and part quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Napa Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Napa Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Napa Auto Parts?

Comments