I will never purchase anything form NAPA again

Mike Haddon I purchase a front hub Napa. The part has a 1 year warranty. The hub Failed after only 3 months Napa. Napa Will NOT replace without a receipt. I will purchase from Auto Zone I had no problem with them replacing there parts without the original receipt.I purchase a front hub Napa. The part has a 1 year warranty. The hub Failed after only 3 months Napa. Napa Will NOT replace without a receipt. I will purchase from Auto Zone I had no problem with them replacing there parts without the original receipt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $106. Napa Auto Parts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Napa Auto Parts.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1335843

Do you have a commercial account so they could look up the part and see when you purchased? Please return all of your defective parts to Auto Zone.