I will never purchase anything form NAPA again

Mike Haddon I purchase a front hub Napa. The part has a 1 year warranty. The hub Failed after only 3 months Napa. Napa Will NOT replace without a receipt. I will purchase from Auto Zone I had no problem with them replacing there parts without the original receipt.I purchase a front hub Napa. The part has a 1 year warranty. The hub Failed after only 3 months Napa. Napa Will NOT replace without a receipt. I will purchase from Auto Zone I had no problem with them replacing there parts without the original receipt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with not impressed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $106. Napa Auto Parts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Napa Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Napa Auto Parts?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1335843

Do you have a commercial account so they could look up the part and see when you purchased? Please return all of your defective parts to Auto Zone.