Napa Auto Parts - Review about Hub Assembly from Forest Park, Georgia
I purchased a hub assembly from NAPA online.The part is stated to fit a 2011 Hyundai Elantra.
The part does not fit. It is listed wrong. I verified this by contacting the dealer. There is a difference in the part depending on whether it's a coupe or sedan.
NAPA has the part listed for all 2011 models. I had a local shop complete the install. Because the part was not the correct one. The shop charged double labor.
They had to remove the knuckle and press in a new bearing twice. I had to pay for two new wheel bearings. I called and talked with customer service. The had the DM give me a call.
I explained to him the situation. I wanted them to split the cost of labor and pay for a wheel bearing. The DM asked me to visit the store I purchased the part. The manager offered a refund for the part and a $50.00 in store credit.
I told him that isn't good enough. He told me he would talk with the DM. I haven't received a reply from the manager or the DM. It's now been two weeks.
I offered the repair shops contact information. I also offered the information to cross reference the part.
I would not have asked for a partial labor payment if I made a mistake and purchased the wrong part.This problem occurred because NAPA has the part listed wrong.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Hub Assembly
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."