Napa Auto Parts - Review about Hub Assembly from Forest Park, Georgia
I purchased a hub assembly from NAPA online.The part is stated to fit a 2011 Hyundai Elantra.
The part does not fit. It is listed wrong. I verified this by contacting the dealer. There is a difference in the part depending on whether it's a coupe or sedan.
NAPA has the part listed for all 2011 models. I had a local shop complete the install. Because the part was not the correct one. The shop charged double labor.
They had to remove the knuckle and press in a new bearing twice. I had to pay for two new wheel bearings. I called and talked with customer service. The had the DM give me a call.
I explained to him the situation. I wanted them to split the cost of labor and pay for a wheel bearing. The DM asked me to visit the store I purchased the part. The manager offered a refund for the part and a $50.00 in store credit.
I told him that isn't good enough. He told me he would talk with the DM. I haven't received a reply from the manager or the DM. It's now been two weeks.
I offered the repair shops contact information. I also offered the information to cross reference the part.
I would not have asked for a partial labor payment if I made a mistake and purchased the wrong part.This problem occurred because NAPA has the part listed wrong.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Hub Assembly
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."