I purchased a hub assembly from NAPA online.The part is stated to fit a 2011 Hyundai Elantra.
The part does not fit. It is listed wrong. I verified this by contacting the dealer. There is a difference in the part depending on whether it's a coupe or sedan.
NAPA has the part listed for all 2011 models. I had a local shop complete the install. Because the part was not the correct one. The shop charged double labor.
They had to remove the knuckle and press in a new bearing twice. I had to pay for two new wheel bearings. I called and talked with customer service. The had the DM give me a call.
I explained to him the situation. I wanted them to split the cost of labor and pay for a wheel bearing. The DM asked me to visit the store I purchased the part. The manager offered a refund for the part and a $50.00 in store credit.
I told him that isn't good enough. He told me he would talk with the DM. I haven't received a reply from the manager or the DM. It's now been two weeks.
I offered the repair shops contact information. I also offered the information to cross reference the part.
I would not have asked for a partial labor payment if I made a mistake and purchased the wrong part.This problem occurred because NAPA has the part listed wrong.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Hub Assembly
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I reserved a part for my vehicle online to be picked up at my local NAPA Auto Parts in Uniontown PA. I was willing to pay a bit more because..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."