Stopped off at the Napa in Loganville and waited 20 minutes for someone to help me. I finally gave up & went to Advance & was helped right away.
There is a reason why they are never busy & why I will *never* go there again!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Napa Auto Parts Staff
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Bought my 2011 Chrysler 300 in December 2011. Have been in Dealership Service 10 times for a "collection" of issues...The Dealership I use is NOT who I am complaining..."
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."