3.7
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

Paul Weiss Auto Repair Plymouth Wisconsin , we have been doing business with Napa in Plymouth on Clover lane since 2007 . The service has been up and down over the past few years .

We moved a few miles away and now they act like its a chore do deliver , we wait hours for parts and when we call back to check status we get attitude on the phone! Today when I called back I was told by an employee who did not identify himself that the parts have not left yet because they were on lunch ! Coming up on two hours now , when I said I wish you would of told me so I could of changed my schedule and helped other people , he hung up ! I have spent a few hundred thousand on parts over the years and this is how I am treated ?

Advanced Auto Parts is a few blocks away from Napa and I am sure they would love that business but I prefer Napa quality ! Even the manager Tim acts like we are not important enough to worry about , very disappointed and expecting a resolution .

I also expect a follow up , and an explanation ! I am a very disappointed shop owner !

Product or Service Mentioned: Napa Auto Parts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Old napa years ago different team.

I didn't like: Attitude on the phone.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 08.

Comments